|« Jan||Aug »|
1) Use the right size book for the right size photos. Multiple 4×6 or 5×7 photos at full size do not usually fit inside an 8×8 book.
2) When using buttons, fit to appropriate size. Coat buttons are 1 inch across. Shirt buttons are a half inch and baby buttons are a quarter of an inch. Check element size in the LAYOUT tab and a ruler.
3) Turn rulers on to check alignment, equal size borders etc. Turn them off for an overall design feel.
4) Alphabets are easier to find if you place only one number, one lower case, one upper case in your MY FAVORITES folder.
5) We see the finished book in spreads. Go to the VIEW/PRINT PREVIEW. Faster easier, more reliable.
6) A well designed page should work upside down or sideways. Flip things, and change them up to make a spread.
7) Change the size of elements that drop on the page at equal size. In nature, little is identical in size or rotation.
8) Overlap elements to make natural design groupings but make sure enough of each element shows to preserve its identity.
Want to earn a coupon that will get you a 50% discount on any HM project you choose? Just refer a friend to your consultant. If that referral ends up signing up for Club HM, you’ll receive the coupon. Hurry, this offer is only good through July!
The Heritage Makers web site will be down this Sunday night, July 10th, starting at 10:00 p.m. MST, and returning to service by 6:00 a.m. MST the following Monday morning. This maintenance has been scheduled for a low traffic period and is required to add more capacity to the site. We appreciate your understanding.