New Traditional Scrapbooking Products
For more than ten years, Heritage Makers has provided the best in digital scrapbooking and custom photo-merchandise design and publication. Now, partnered with Rhonda Anderson, founder of Creative Memories, they are proud to offer the best in traditional scrapbooking albums, paper, and tools. This new line of products, branded Our Memories for Life, allows Heritage Makers to provide all the best options in memory-keeping!
Our first release of traditional products will include 12 x 12 Album Coversets, Designer Cardstock Paper Packs, Designer Refill Pages, Designer Border Strips, and Designer Journal Mounting Cards. Download the Our Memories for Life Brochure here.
These outstanding products have been described by Rhonda as “traditional on trend” and feature:
• Upgraded flex-hinge binding (original binding design is over 80-year old)
• 100% photo-safe and archival
• Made using bookcloth, determined by industry experts to be the paramount archival material
• True 12×12 (Coversets and refill pages)
• Reinforced pages (“jeeping”) using new technology to make reinforcement “disappear” and 10% stronger
• Albums, refills, and papers all made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee
• New and exclusive Designer Collections that enhance photos and journaling
• Designer Cardstock Paper Collections come with refill pages (set of 18), cardstock, journaling cards and borders
• Acid-free pens match Designer Collections (calligraphy and white pens available!)
• Tape Runner made in Denmark and uses a sleek new European dispenser with 34 feet of tape (refills available)
• Additional tools and page protectors will be arriving early summer
All of the Our Memories for Life pages and designer elements will also be available soon for digital use in Studio! Just search for Our Memories for Life in the art browser.
All Your Memory Keeping Under One Roof
With the Heritage Makers and Our Memories for Life products, Youngevity is set to become the worlds foremost supplier of memory keeping products and training! You can create and purchase our new digital products now, directly through www.heritagemakers.com. Traditional products are currently available for purchase in the following locations:
• Distributor Website Shopping Cart (my90forlife.com)
• Distributor Business Center (www.youngevity.com)
• Mobile Shopping Cart (www.buyygy.com)
• Heritage Makers Consultant Virtual Office (www.heritagemakers.com)
Our Memories for Life products can be purchased using HM Publishing Points! Consultants do this by placing an order for themselves or their clients through Virtual Office and adding a “P” the the end of item code (example: Micron Pens 4pk = USOM300040P). Publishing Point orders may also be taken over the phone by Heritage Makers customer service (866-694-3763). The option to order these products directly on www.heritagemakers.com (with or without publishing points) will be available in the coming weeks.