Make something fun for the kids, or even yourself. Make a Tic-Tac-Toe board to go on your fridge. All the pieces are magnetic and big enough that they shouldn’t get lost. Plus, it’s a great décor piece for you kitchen. Just customize it to match your style.
Here’s what you need:
- The Tic-Tac-Toe template, template ID: 24129.
- Magnet sheets (found at an office supply store in the printer paper section)
- Mounting tape (found at an office supply store)
Once you have all the supplies, or even before you have all the supplies, you can get started.
- Open the Tic-Tac-Toe template in Studio editor and modify it to fit your style.
- To replace papers and photos, keep the element you want to replace locked in place, click it so it is highlighted, and drag the replacement element over the “drop here to swap” window that will appear.
- You can replace the Xs and Os with pictures of your children to personalize it.
- Publish and order your project. Note, this project comes with an extra page, which will increase the price.
- Once you have all the needed supplies and your Heritage Makers project you can begin putting the project together. Using mounting tape, attach the Tic-Tac-Toe board and game pieces on a magnet sheet.
- Cut out the board and the game pieces.
- Stick the board and game pieces on your fridge and begin playing.
And viola, you have a Tic-Tac-Toe game ready to play.